Obtaining Warranty Service for Defective Items
To obtain warranty service, please submit an RMA request below. After obtaining an RMA number, defective product must be returned to LINKPIN before any warranty service will be provided. You are responsible for all shipping and other costs associated with returning defective product to LINKPIN. Original proof of purchase may be required to complete your warranty service request. For questions regarding LINKPIN’s warranty policy, please visit our Product Warranty page or contact LINKPIN Support.
To process a return for a credit please submit an RMA request below.
- All return requests must be submitted within 30 days of original purchase.
- All returns must be post-marked with an authorized RMA# within 30 days of RMA authorization.
- Returned packages without an authorized RMA# will be returned to sender.
- Returns for credit must be accompanied by a valid order confirmation number from LINKPIN.com
- In order to receive a refund, all products must include all original materials and be in new condition
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
After submitting your form, please allow about 1-2 business days for processing. If approved, you will receive an email from [email protected] with your RMA Number and further instructions on how to complete your request.
Products should be returned to the following address:
C/O:? LINKPIN RETURNS
2110 S. Parco Ave.
Ontario, CA 91761
(YOUR RMA #)
Your RMA # must be marked clearly on the outside of the packaging.